The apartment has 3 rooms in the village Goclaw
I present to You a two-bedroom apartment in Prague - South green neighborhood, the Gocław district in St. Samolotowej 1. The building was built in 1990.
Front of the property is Parking for residents of the neighborhood.
IT LOOKS LIKE APARTMENT?
The apartment is on the 3rd floor and has an area of 64 m2 . Real estate
- entrance hall with 7 m2, open to living room.
- living room with a usable area of 21 m2 , which opens onto the balcony with a usable area of 6 m2 .
- Bright kitchen with a usable area of 7 m2 . The kitchen floor is tiled.
- the first bedroom with a usable area of 11 m2 .
- second bedroom equipped office with a usable area of 11 m2
- bathroom of 7m2 with bath.
The Windows overlook the two sides of the world - East and West, the apartment is located on the inner side of the neighborhood, so very quiet.
LOCATED IN THE SAME AREA?
Within 100 meters there are numerous shops and service points, i.e. Ladybug,
grocery store, bakery, flower shop, Sushi restaurant, a kindergarten, a pharmacy and post office.
2 minutes takes to the highway Siekierkowskiej and shaft Miedzeszyńskiego.
17 minutes drive by bus 411 to the Metro Polytechnic Institute .
The apartment belongs to the basement of 3.4 m2
Don't hesitate to ask!
Legal information: Information regarding the description of the property specified by the owner, are for informational purposes only and may require updates. Offer regarding real estate is an invitation to negotiations in accordance with article 71 of the Civil Code of Poland and is not an offer specified in article 66 and following of the civil code of Poland.
Polski, Русский, Українська